I have been contacted by an exciting company called MuLondon who make natural organic skincare which is all vegan friendly, yippee. I will review one of their products soon.
They have sent me some information to give my readers a feel for the company which I have set out below, they are also Vegan Society Approved. I will let you know what I think of the products soon.
My entire range is 100% vegan. Here’s more on what makes MuLondon products unique:
- MuLondon moisturisers are NOT ordinary moisturisers – they are rich, concentrated, healing balms that are to be used sparingly. Great for face, hands and any dry areas of the body.
- 100% natural, made with food-grade ingredients, and absolutely no chemicals
- Moisturisers are not diluted with water, so super-concentrated, a little bit goes a long way
- Hand-made in London, UK, with certified organic ingredients
- Registered by The Vegan Society and PETA. MuLondon is also a full member of Green America, which shows dedication to sustainability and fair labour practices throughout the whole manufacturing process. MuLondon is one of only 250 fully compliant members of The Campaign For Safe Cosmetics. MuLondon is a registered Humane Corporation, which means it does not support any charities that fund or conduct animal testing
- MuLondon products are a hit with make-up artists around the world, and have been used on sets of a number of Hollywood blockbusters, including “Clash of the Titans”. My products were also used on the 2012 sequel “Wrath of the Titans”, the latest X-Men movie “X-Men: First Class” and the “Alien” director Ridley Scott’s new movie “Prometheus”.
- MuLondon is the winner of the 2011 Vegan Society Awards in its category